https://www.agelessexpressionsmedspa.com/ http://www.agelessexpressionsmedspa.com/ www.agelessexpressionsmedspa.com/
By Claire Christina Rathausky
Thick, flaky and callused heels look not only really ugly, they can crack and be extremely painful as well. When you find you have grown calluses on your feet, you will suddenly find there are so many ways to get rid of them! You can use a pumice stone, callus gel removers, rasps or files and even resort to natural solutions… The best way, which is extremely cost-effective in the long run and will produce the same results is going to an expensive salon for a professional pedicure is an electric callus remover.
There are a wide variety of electric callus removers on the market today to rip into those foot calluses which spoil the look of those summery bare feet in sexy high-heeled slingbacks and definitely make your Manolo Blahnik’s uncomfortable to wear with that excess skin growth…
So let’s take a look at the 5 smooth reasons why you would even consider using a rechargeable electric callus remover.
1) Using one of these callus removers is the quickest way to remove a hardened, thick callus from your foot. By using an extra course roller covered in nano mineral particles and spinning at superfast revolutions per minute, your foot calluses are gone within seconds.
2) Looking for a portable solution? These devices are ergonomically designed and small enough to fit into your purse and take wherever you go, ready to be used at a moment’s notice. Most can be washed out under the faucet, so there won’t be any flaky bits of skin shedding into your purse or bag!
3) Save yourself a ton of money. By choosing a rechargeable electric callus remover, you save money on both power and podiatrist bills. A visit to the podiatrist can be a very expensive, time-consuming, multiple visit business. In contrast, a callus remover is a very small investment and you can use it in the privacy of your own home, whenever you want to.
4) Did you know a callus remover is safe? Using a scalpel to remove a toughened foot callus can end in disaster, and in the worst case scenario, a visit to the hospital with stitches to close up that gash in your foot. They work by removing very thin layers of skin at a time and are designed to be safe and gentle on your feet.
5) Who could ask for more than this? Smooth, freshly pink and pretty heels. In just a few minutes, you can effortlessly grind away those ugly calluses to reveal bare, sleek heels and wear your prettiest summer slingbacks, thongs and sandals again without worrying about people pointing at your feet and being horrified.
An electric callus remover does a professional looking job on your feet. And, your feet deserve to feel pampered, freshened and uplifted. After all, they carry you through life and they deserve the best. Once you have removed those foot calluses, take the time to smooth on some luxuriously thick and scented foot moisturizer and away you go.
If you are deciding whether or not to use any type of callus shaver, these 5 tips will help you decide to make a wise choice. Suffering ugly calluses simply isn’t necessary these days with the invention of cost-effective electric callus removers. Callus Removal Tips reviews all types of the best devices.